sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

My Sincere Request

Hello,

I am Sergeant Vincent Marshall with the United States Marine troops in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year, I have been listed for a redeployment to your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up security in terrorist targeted states, mostly the United states the European Union and Asia. I will be in need of your asistance, that is why I am contacting you through this means.

On the other hand, I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of $7.2million ($7,200,000) cash. This was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Afghanistan because they keep most of their money in the desert for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil. Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck, and it happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and we decided to keep this funds as my share for suffering here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that I'm making contact to move it because I can't keep it in the military camp. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money through me. I wish to use this money for charity purposes around the world where we currently have increasing numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war. Based on my experience on battle ground in different places, they lack adequate attention

I cannot move this money to the United states because I will be in Europe for about 3years when redeployed for my last services before retirement. So I need someone I can trust for this. If you accept and assure me of your confidence, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed man and cannot be parading such an amount. I am an American and an intelligence officer at that, so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through the red cross diplomatic services. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will inform you on further details needed for us to carry out this deal successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary, so that is why i went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real knowing that a good relationship can always be built irrespective of tribes nor races cos I've been to different countries of the world for public services. Where I am right now, we can only communicate through email which is more secured so that nobody can monitor this deal because it is sensitive, then I can explain in details to you. All I just need is to be sure of your sincerity.

If you are not interested, please do not reply to this mail and delete this message immediately. If no response comes from you after 3days, I will assume that you are not interested and then search for someone else. I'm doing this on trust, you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert I will always play safe in case you are the bad type, but I pray you are not.

I wait for your answer so we can go on. In less than 7days, the fund should have gotten to your possession and I will come over for the funds once I am discharged from the base here. I will give to you 20% of the total sum and have 80% to myself. I hope I'm been fair on this deal. Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Sgt Vincent Marshall

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.