viernes, 8 de mayo de 2015

RE:

Attn:

My name is Ismail Majid, an attorney at law and a property magnate. I am contacting you with regards to business transaction I want us to execute,it is in respect to a dormant account which amounts to US$100,000,000.00 ( One Hundred Million Dollars Only) belonging to my late client who shares similar Surnames with you.

I was given an ultimatum by the Bank to provide a member of his family and all efforts to locate any has been proven Unsuccessful. I want to present you as the only surviving family member to enable you put a claim to the funds.

Please kindly indicate your interest for more information by responding to my private email address.

Yours faithfully,

Ismail Majid.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.