domingo, 7 de julio de 2013

Hello friend,

Hello friend,



My name is Mr. Eric Turphin, I am a citizen of the United States born and raise in Albany New York USA ,Am a tourist and a businessman into importation and exportation of valuable materials like precious stones, oil and Gas internationally but am here on a business proposal regarding a treasure box containing a 150 kilo grams Pure Gold which am suppose to ship to the my home in states but things don't go as expected for me because i have been detained here at the Graceland Military Hospital here in London for treatment which i need to be operated in the heart and huge amount of cash is needed before i can be treated and fly back to states . I am very helpless because am a widower and i have no closer family so am willing to sell my goods in your country at the Gold shop and will like to meet someone honest ,kind and reliable to trust with the hope of meeting soon because i need someone who can recieve and safe keep till i can get out of hospital then i can fly down to your c!
ountry to have it sold and then ma


However,I have contacted you with the hope that you can be my associate by accepting to stand as the legal recipient of my Treasure Box with content of Gold and why am searching for honest man or woman who we can be friends and business partner and i don't mind meeting with a business minded person or gold dealer that I can trust to help me receive my gold I have here and we can both have it sell in his or her country. The gold is 150 kilo grams and to be frank with you, It is presently at the United Nation Security and Delivery department here in West London .


I will be very glad if you can indicate your interest to help me receive with the hope that we can sell the gold in your country.

I am very glad to see your profile on net and hope to know you more better with the hope of meeting soon so Please all I need from you is a maximum Sincerity, Trust, Honesty and Love. Kindly note that this business is highly legitimate and legal because it has documentations as well as you will have to make a change of ownership on the document to recieve in your country and be rest aware that i can instruct you to contact the security company on my behalf for them to process the shipment to you and hope i will immediately i hear back from you , I will appreciate if you can send your personal contact details. As soon as I got your personal contact details, I will send you an agreement letter so you can go through it, sign it and send it back to me for us to commence the business.

I will afterwards let you have 50% of the gold after it has been sold


Please,less i forget I will appreciate you to keep this transaction confidential to yourself for security and safety reasons as we are about to embark on this business and be rest assure that all you have to do is to handle the shipment to your designated house address and also exchange your contact details with me as we can communicate more better

I just want to use this opportunity given to me by God to sale the gold and i have have my heart operation taking care of then i will be back on my feet to continue with my business and hopefully we can be friends and business partners.


I wait your response via my email : ogonzales@yahoo.cn


Looking forward to working with you.


Thank you and May God bless you and family.

Best regards


Mr. Eric Turphin



Accredited vendor
Gartmore Investment Management

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.